CaliforniaChoice offers more choices for you and your employees than any other health insurance program in California. For coverage effective 7/1, there’s a new option available that makes CaliforniaChoice even better.
CaliforniaChoice now includes a new Full Network Platinum PPO plan from Anthem Blue Cross.
You and your employees can choose from eight premier health plans, 20 networks, and 130+ HMO, EPO, and PPO coverage options:
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Cigna + Oscar
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Sharp Health Plan
- Sutter Health Plus
- Western Health Advantage
More Reasons to Love CaliforniaChoice
CaliforniaChoice also includes greater cost control for you – and value-added benefits for your business and your employees.
- Cost Control: You decide what amount you want to contribute to the premium for employees. You can choose a fixed percentage (50% to 100%) of a specific plan and/or benefit. Or you can choose a fixed dollar amount for each employee. Employees then apply your contribution to the plans they like best. If their plan cost exceeds your contribution, the employees pay the difference.
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Chiro: It’s easy to add SmileSaver Dental HMO coverage or Ameritas Dental PPO coverage. Choose from three Vision options, including one at no additional cost. Assurity Life offers valuable benefits in case of death – plus a partial payout in case of a terminal illness diagnosis. Low-cost Chiropractic and Acupuncture benefits are available, too.
- Business Solutions Suite: Get HR support from Mineral, a Flexible Spending Account for employees, Cal-COBRA or federal COBRA billing, and Premium Only Plan set-up for qualifying businesses. All are available through CaliforniaChoice at no extra charge to your business.
- Member Value Suite: Members can take advantage of great savings on Dental, Vision, and Hearing services, and prescription drugs. Get discounts of up to 57% on Garmin, Vitamix, and Fitbit products. Start a fitness membership for $25 per month. You and others will also appreciate Cal Perks savings on movies, theme parks, hotels, and more.
- Consolidated Billing: Whether you have one employee or 100, you’ll get a single, consolidated monthly bill from CaliforniaChoice for all coverage. You can easily pay your bill and manage your employee benefits online, too, at calchoice.com.
How to Get a CaliforniaChoice Quote
To find out more about CaliforniaChoice – and how to get a custom quote for your business – talk with your employee benefits broker. If you don’t already have a broker, you can search for one here.