Stay Healthy with the Active&Fit® Program
With CaliforniaChoice, employers can offer health benefits to their employees from eight leading health plans – at a price that fits their budget. Employees then select the plan that works best for them based on their unique needs. CaliforniaChoice also offers valuable added benefits, including the Active&Fit Program, which gives members access to more than 1,500 digital workouts and 11,000 fitness centers.
Here's a closer look at what's available through Active&Fit Direct:
- Online classes from world class organizations and instructors, including FitFusion by Jillian Michaels, GAIAM, Strong by Zumba, and Yoga Fit
- Access to an on-demand library of a variety of fitness videos
- Online fitness tracking
- Unlimited one-on-one lifestyle coaching sessions in areas such as fitness, nutrition, stress, and sleep
- Fitness center membership at $25 a month (plus an enrollment fee and applicable taxes) at 11,000 participating fitness centers nationwide
- Easy online search for a location near your work or home
- A guest pass to find a fitness center that’s right for you – and the freedom to change centers anytime, based on your individual needs
Active&Fit is just one part of the ChooseHealthyTM program, which also includes discounts of up to 57% on popular health and fitness brands like Fitbit®, Garmin®, Vitamix®, and PRO Compression® -- plus up to 25% off on specialty health practitioner services and free health resources.
In addition, when you and your employees become members of CaliforniaChoice, you get access to the entire Member Value Suite which includes:
- Dental Care at a Discount: Enjoy reduced fees at Dentegra® Smile Club dentists across California and nationwide, with instant savings and no waiting period or claim forms.
- Vision Care Savings: The EyeMed® Vision One Eyecare Program offers discounts on frames, lenses, and eye exams at LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, and Target locations.
- Rx Discounts: The California Rx Card delivers up to 80% savings on brand name and generic prescription drugs at 68,000 locations nationwide – often reducing your cost to less than your prescription drug copay with insurance.
- Hearing Services Savings: Hearing loss is a common health problem, but the EPIC Hearing Service Plan offers savings of up to 50% on hearing aids plus discounts on testing and batteries.
To learn more about CaliforniaChoice and all of the benefits it offers, talk with your health insurance agent. If you don’t have one, search for one here.