Offer Employees Fitness Discounts with the ChooseHealthy® Program through California Choice
In addition to great health benefits from eight leading health plans in California, CaliforniaChoice offers ways to help you and your employees stay physically fit through the ChooseHealthy program from American Specialty Health (ASH).
With the ChooseHealthy program, you get access to:
- Discounts of up to 57% on popular health and fitness brands like Fitbit®, Garmin®, Vitamix®, and PRO Compression®
- The Active&Fit DirectTM program which includes 10,000+ fitness centers nationwide and membership options for just $25 a month
- Search online for a fitness center conveniently located near your home or office
- Use a guest pass to find a location that offers the services you want – and enjoy the freedom to switch centers anytime, based on your individual needs
- Take advantage of online fitness tracking
- Online health classes and articles offered at no cost
ChooseHealthy is just one of several benefits offered through the CaliforniaChoice Member Value Suite. Other benefits include:
- Discount Dental Care: Enjoy reduced fees at Dentegra® Smile Club dentists across California and nationwide. You and your employees get instant savings with no waiting period or claim forms.
- Vision Care Savings: The Vision One Eyecare Program from EyeMed offers discounts on frames, lenses, and eye exams at LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Sears Optical, and Target locations.
- Prescription Discounts: The California Rx Card saves you up to 80% on brand name and generic prescription drugs at 68,000 locations nationwide – often reducing your cost to less than your Rx copay with insurance.
- Hearing Services Discounts: The EPIC Hearing Service Plan offers savings of up to 50% on hearing aids, and discounts on testing, batteries, and more.
- Employee Discounts: Cal Perks offers savings on movies, theme parks, water parks, sporting event, and much more.
It's easy to offer your employees the ChooseHealthy program and the Member Value Suite. They're all part of membership in the CaliforniaChoice multi-carrier, small business private health insurance exchange. There’s no added cost to your business either. Talk with your employee benefits agent to learn more, or if you do not have an agent, we can help you find one here.