Streamline Holiday Gift-Giving With Cal Perks
COVID-19 has changed a lot of things; among them is how Americans shop. While most retailers have reopened to some extent – and malls are beginning to see a return of shoppers – the idea of holiday crowds is off-putting for some.
If you and your employees are looking for an alternative way to do your holiday shopping, consider the benefits available to you through Cal Perks. It’s one of the many value-added features of your CaliforniaChoice membership, accessible through the Member Value Suite at calchoice.com.
What’s Available Through Cal Perks?
The Cal Perks discount program delivers access to dozens of offers that can save you and your employees hundreds of dollars (or more) annually – on gifts as well as food delivery services, online education, fitness and wellness, travel, and more.
The savings can really add up when you shop for:
- Flowers & More: Save up to 20% on plants, floral arrangements, baked goods, chocolate, wine, and meat and cheese through 1-800-FLOWERS.
- Food Gifts: Save up to 20% on holiday gifts, snack assortments, popcorn towers, and more through The Popcorn Factory.
- Gourmet Gift Baskets: Save up to 20% on a variety of gift baskets from 1-800-BASKETS, including fruit and cheese, sweet treats, savory snacks, and more.
- Cheryl’s Cookies: Save up to 20% on cookie, pretzel, brownie, and bar gifts, Miss Grace Cakes, Wolferman’s bakery treats, samplers, baskets, boxes, pails, towers, and tins.
- Puravida: Save up to 20% on rings, bracelets, earrings, and accessories.
- Fitness & Wellness: Save more than 50% off the Calm meditation app; get a 14-day free trial of Beach Body on Demand; enjoy up to 20% off select Fitbits; get a great rate on monthly dues at LA Fitness; and save up to 20% on select products from The Honest Company.
- Food Delivery Services: Save $60 on your first five orders at Freshly.com; save 25% off your first DoorDash order; or get 50% off your first meal kit from HomeChef.
- Warehouse Club Memberships: Get a gift card as a new Costco or Sam’s Club member.
In addition to being a great source of possible gifts for your friends and relatives, Cal Perks delivers 45% savings on 12-months of Rosetta Stone; $140 off virtual tech camps from ID Tech; a 30-day free trial and discounted membership at Audiobooks; 35% off your first KiwiCo box; and 30% off at ABC Mouse for kids (an early learning academy).
If your employees are working from home, or if you need new equipment for your office, Cal Perks can save you up to 25% off on HP computers, 20% off at VistaPrint.com, and 10% on office and school supplies at Office Depot.
Plus, Cal Perks offers up to 60% savings on hotel stays and 30% off car rentals. You can also take advantage of discounted family fun at Universal Studios Hollywood, amusement parks statewide, water parks, harbor cruises, boat charters, sporting events, and more.
Movie tickets from AMC, Cinemark, Pacific, Regal, and other theaters are available at up to 35% savings.
Download the Cal Perks flyer here, ADD LINK or view the Cal Perks video on YouTube here.
Cal Perks is constantly evolving. Many of the current savings opportunities were added in 2020, and more are expected in 2021.
Talk With Your Broker to Learn More
Your employee benefits broker can tell you more about Cal Perks as well as the other value-added extras offered to you and your employees when you’re a member of CaliforniaChoice. If you’re already a CaliforniaChoice member, you can contact our Customer Service team at 800.558.8003 with any questions. If you are not a current CaliforniaChoice member, but you’d like to learn more the multi-carrier, employee-choice health insurance program, you can search for a broker here.