Stay Healthy in the New Year with Help from CaliforniaChoice
At CaliforniaChoice, we're committed to helping our members stay healthy in the new year. Our partnership with the ChooseHealthy program reflects this commitment. The program gives CaliforniaChoice members access to savings on a variety of health and wellness products at reduced rates.
With ChooseHealthy, you can save on top brands, including Fitbit®, Garmin®, Vitamix®, and other top products and fitness centers. The program also includes:
- Access to the Active&Fit® Direct program which includes 10,000 participating fitness centers nationwide for $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes)
- A digital workout library of 5,500+ videos
- 800+ on-demand classes from world-class organizations and instructors
- Access to online health classes at no cost
You can also join any of 4,500+ premium exercise studios with 20-70% discounts on most.
More Member Value Suite Savings
As a member of CaliforniaChoice, you and your employees can also take advantage of savings and discounts on:
- Vision Care: The Vision One Eyecare Discount Program from EyeMed offers discounts on eye exams, frames, and lenses at locations nationwide, including participating Pearle Vision, LensCrafters, Target Optical, and JCPenney Optical locations.
- Dental Care: Pay reduced fees for dental services at Dentegra® Smile Club dentists across California and nationwide. You get instant savings with no waiting period or claim forms.
- Prescription Drugs: The California Rx Card saves you up to 80% on brand name and generic prescription drugs at 68,000+ locations nationwide. You may be able to reduce your out-of-pocket cost to less than your Rx copay with insurance.
- Hearing Services: Hearing loss is a common health problem. The EPIC Hearing Service Plan offers savings of up to 50% on hearing aids and discounts on testing, batteries, and more.
Talk to a Broker to Get Started
If you’re adding employee health insurance for the first time in 2022, or if you’re shopping to make sure you’re getting the most for your benefits dollars, be sure to ask your broker about CaliforniaChoice. In addition to offering employees access to dozens of coverage options from eight premier health plans, you and your employees also get “extras” with CaliforniaChoice. If you don’t have an insurance broker, we make it easy to search for one here.