Offering your employees health insurance through CaliforniaChoice is a wise decision. They get great health benefits and access to discounts through the Member Value Suite and ChooseHealthy® program.
With ChooseHealthy from American Specialty Health, you and your employees can:
- Take advantage of discounts of up to 57% on popular health and fitness brands like Fitbit®, Garmin®, Vitamix®, and PRO Compression®
- Enroll in the Active&Fit DirectTM program
- Choose from 11,500+ fitness centers nationwide for just $25 a month
- Access 5,000+ premium exercise studios and fitness centers at 20%-70% discounts
- Search online for a fitness center located near your home or office
- Use a guest pass to find a location offering services you want
- Enjoy the freedom to switch centers anytime, based on your individual needs
- Take advantage of online fitness tracking, apps, and exercise equipment
- Watch your choice of 7,600+ digital workout videos
- Access online health classes and articles offered at no cost
Through the CaliforniaChoice Member Value Suite, you also get these valuable benefits:
- Discount Dental Care: Reduced fees at Dentegra® Smile Club dentists across California and nationwide. Get instant savings with no waiting period or claim forms.
- Vision Care Savings: The EyeMed Vision One Eyecare Program offers discounts on frames, lenses, and eye exams. Choose from LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Target Optical, and participating independent provider locations.
- Prescription Discounts: The California Rx Card saves you up to 80% on brand name and generic prescription drugs at 68,000 locations nationwide. You can often reduce your cost to less than your Rx copay with insurance.
- Hearing Services Discounts: Hearing loss is a common health problem. The EPIC Hearing Service Plan offers savings of up to 50% on hearing aids, and discounts on testing, batteries, and more.
Offer the ChooseHealthy program and Member Value Suite to your employees. Get them through your membership in CaliforniaChoice, the multi-carrier, small business health insurance exchange. There is no added cost to you or your business. Talk with your employee benefits agent to learn more. If you do not have an agent, we can help you find one here.