CaliforniaChoice is a flexible health insurance option for employees. But, that’s not where it ends. You can also take advantage of value-added benefits beyond health care.
Among them is 24-hour access to human resources support from Mineral.
The HR Support Center in the CaliforniaChoice Business Solutions Suite offers you:
- Free access to human resources (HR) professionals
- An online library of downloadable materials, including:
- employee handbooks
- company policies
- job descriptions
- human resources (HR) forms
- Summaries of state and federal laws affecting employers and employees
- A database of more than 2,500 questions and answers; subjects range from benefits to compensation, labor relations, and recruitment
- A glossary of commonly used HR terms and definitions
- Information specific to Leave of Absence, Hiring, Performance Management, and Termination
- Great pricing on HR posters, books, and training videos
- A subscription to the monthly e-newsletter HR Advisor
- Articles written by HR professionals – get tips, information, and best practices to help you better manage your business and employees
HR and compliance don’t have to be complicated. The resources Mineral provides can help eliminate guesswork for you and your employees.
If you’re already a CaliforniaChoice member, you can access your HR resources by logging in at calchoice.com. Or, if you want to learn more about offering CaliforniaChoice to your employees, talk with your employee benefits broker. If you don’t have an employee benefits broker, we can help you find one here.